Monday, June 27, 2005

A (very small) snapshot of my life over the last year....

Ok, so there's only a few photos, but it shows you a tiny bit of what I've been up to. I only decided to put them on because I've been taking photos from everyone's shared files and I thought they were good so I put them on. A couple of them aren't brand new, but nevermind, I wanted to see them anyway. Over the next few days I'll be getting lots more photos from everyone's computers so if I find some really good ones then I'll put them on too.

Today has been rubbish. I have my French exam and I've been wanting to do anything other than revision all day. It's not like you can really revise french either. If I don't know something now, there's no way that I'd be able to learn it for the morning. It all depends on how I've advanced over the whole year I guess. I was only 4 marks of a B in my AS and I didn't learn anything with my last teacher, but this year has been pretty good. HopefullyI'll do ok. It's not exactly the end of the world if I don't get a B either, is it? I'm generally feeling bored around the house at the moment and I feel like I'm ready for my holiday, but my summer holiday would mean that all of my friends are gone! Harry left today and I think Jarvis is next. Noooooooooooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home