Thursday, May 05, 2005

I don't know what it is

I have a pain in my chest that started last night. I couldn't lie on my back or side the whole night so I slept on my front. I have no idea what is wrong with me and it's getting on my nerves. It hurts when I sit in a certain position or breathe in deeply. It doesn't feel the same as asthma so I don't know what it is. If I die, then I leave my money to my parents and my family and friends can share out whatever junk they want from my room. I like roses, so you can put them on my grave if you like.

Maybe I'm having a slooooooooww heart attack. Unlikely though. Hmmm. Suggestions?

3 Comments:

Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Have you had any depression or nervousness lately?

6:55 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

No, nothing unusual. I'm generally a happy person! It was really strange because it started all of a sudden, and has been hurting pretty much the whole time since then.

9:05 pm  
Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Boy, good question. Eating anything out of the ordinary or changed your diet?

Not like I am a doctor but it is fun to be Sherlock Holmes.

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home