Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Strange people

There are some strange people in the world. I (when I am very bored) go on blogexplosion and read other peoples blogs. There is this one guys blog, which ALWAYS appears, which means that he must spend hours and hours on the site. It’s so annoying. He is the most camp, silly boy in the universe. Besides the general ramble of rubbish in his posts, he also has some pictures: one of him posing outside a Louis Vuitton shop, and another of himself in a dress. Ok, so that might just seem like a laugh, but I swear, he’s being serious. It really isn’t normal. I’m sure he’s wearing lip gloss too. He even refers to himself as a girl, even though it’s clear that he’s male. I just don’t get it. Oh dear, he’s even stuck his face on a Paris Hilton picture. This guy has issues, really. If you dare to look, click here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

I'm not sure he's real. No one could be that gay.

5:42 pm  
Blogger Helen said...

When I have one of those annoying blogs that keep popping up, I hit the "Do Not View Again" button. It has saved me alot of aggravation, I'm sure.
Peace

6:39 pm  
Blogger Technicolour Nightmare said...

Sad that I knew who you were talking about right away. I think he is real. Just, creepy.

10:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home