Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I can't believe it happened again

I got fired today. Again. It's really not funny. The last time, I got my job back so it was ok, but I know it's not gonna happen this time. There's no point in me trying to find another one either, because I've only got a couple of months until I leave here for good. The only good thing I can see about this whole thing is that at least this time we've been given some notice (ok, so it's only 3 days, but that's better than last time) and we get paid for next week too, even though we wont be there. Oh well, I'll just have to try and not spend money as much as possible, so that I can actually afford to feed myself next year!

In other news...
I've changed my sidebar. Now there's a little face that you can look at and see what kind of mood I'm in. Obviously the first one is going to be depressed!

1 Comments:

Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Been in your boat before.

Good Luck!

7:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home