Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Favourite albums

After reading Sven's post about his favourite albums, I decided to join in. Mine are:

Foo Fighters - One by One.
I listened to this in repeat when I was reading the Lord of the Rings, so everytime I hear a song it makes me think of a different part of the book. And it's my favourite story EVER, so that's a good thing.

John Mayer - Room for Squares.
It reminds me of last summer at colege, which was awesome. It's got some really good songs on it.

United - all of them.
Most of you will never of heard of them, but they're awesome and I saw them in the summer when I was staying at Christiana's. I know it's cheating saying all of them, but I really don't care, they're all great, especially the last two.

So, what are your favourite 2-3 albums?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home