Tuesday, May 03, 2005

No motivation whatsoever....

I can’t be bothered. I’ve tried to sit and do some revision, but I just can’t. I sit for about 30-40 and then I have to stop. You might be thinking ‘It’s fine! That’s normal.’ But then after I have a break I’m so bored and so easily distracted that I find it hard to do much more. Jade was packing up some of the junk from her room earlier, so I thought ‘Hey that’s a good idea, maybe I’ll be able to work better if there’s less clutter’. So off I went into my room, looked around and thought’ There’s nothing I can see that I don’t really need and that I don’t want around,’ so I left it. Then later on, when I managed to sit down and get working again, I took another look around. I must have been completely blind the first time I looked. I can remember ages ago, Valancy Jane wrote a massive list of things that live in her bag, so now I’m doing a list of all of the random things that I can see when I’m sitting at my desk.

-‘Combat Force’ toy gun that lights up and makes a noise when you fire it
-Small white plastic spoon with a face and pink hair drawn on it
-Shuttlecock
-Cup may from Manchester University
-Sunflower teddy thing with shiny leaves that says ‘smile’ on it.
-Dry rose hanging up
-2 cocktail umbrellas, one blue, one red one
-2 Superman Christmas crackers
-Mini disco ball
-Juggling balls
-Plastic pink ring
-20 glow in the dark stars
-Gameboy + Tetris (from 1991!)
-Ink and a stamp that says Rebecca in purple, swirly letters
-Golfing glove
-Fairy lights (used to be x2 but one died)
-Heart shaped balloon (yes, balloon, not box. It’s been there since January. Actually, I think I have a heart shaped box in my pigeonhole. Thanks Hughz.)
-Chop sticks from Kam Wah mmmmmmmmm
-A pencil with a wooden Jamaican mans head stuck on the end
-Polly Pocket pencil sharpener
-Big cup from a baseball game in Texas
-‘I love Guinness’ hat (Kyles)
-Escape route map
-1 slipper
-Blue straw with a knot tied in it

I don’t think there’s any way that I could say that there’s nothing to throw away in my room…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home