Monday, April 18, 2005

The most awesome weekend!

Well, most weekend, I sit around and do nothing, but it seems that my ambition to have a more interesting life is starting to come true! I had a great weekend. Friday night I boogied on down with some friends, staurday I went to Southampton, did a bit of shopping and went to the cinema. Might sound boring, but I was with my friends, and we had loads of fun. Can't miss out Sunday though, it was the best of the lot!!! Went to London with my sister and some of her friends, it was great. Matt Redman is awesome, and delirious! It was so much fun. We entertained everyone on the tube by being, well, very silly, that's all I will say!

Being in London is like being on a different planet, it's so strange. You can do anything, and nobody even cares!! For example:

- We were the only ones that noticed the man wearing rollarboots, dancing along to music through his headphones
- It smells like pee
- There was a man playing volleyball in Hyde Park, who was wearing the tightest, smallest shorts I have ever seen. Actually, I don't think you can even call them shorts. ew!
- About 70% of the people that I saw were foreign. The majority were Australian, which I'm definitely not complaining about, it's the coolest accent in the world!

I could go on about how weird London is, but I guess most of you probably know that already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home