Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Great. Hmmm

I went to the canteen today with Jade, and because Kimi is doing a silly detox thing, she gave me one of her lunch tickets. Yay! BUT, just as I got to the till (2 lunch tickets = me carrying A LOT of food) the fire alarm went off! The woman wouldn't let me pay for my stuff really quickly so I had to just put it down and leave it there. So, by the time I got back inside after the fire alarm had finished my pasta had gone cold and the woman had taken it away so I had to get another one! How annoying is that! So instead of it taking us about 5 minutes in the canteen today it took us ages!

And what's even worse, on the way back, we caught up with Phil, who then decided to tell us that he was leaving. So that's a bit pants. Infact no, that's VERY pants. I know he doesn't like being in the Falkland Islands anyway, so I don't know whether he'll feel better being there or not. It's such a shame - 2 and a half years, and only a bit left to go and he's giving it up. I know he wasn't very happy being here and was finding things difficult but we'll miss him so much! Aahh, I'll never forget the time when Sarah Bernsten (ew!) stole his massive coat and was following him around all night wearing it. I'm surprised he even dared to put it on again afterwards. Ew ew ew gross! If you knew her, you'd think the same!! haha. hmmm I shouldn't have said that, it was mean. But, hey! So was she! Nevermind!

It'll be strange without him around... nobody singing along to random music, no big leather coat, no long, blonde, flowing locks (apart form mine) and nobody with a guitar that I can borrow ( I don't like the strings on Alex's) hehe. Well I suppose you never know, the Falklands might suddenly become the most interesting place to live, he'll be ok... hmm... or not... Nah, can't be that bad. Can it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home