Thursday, February 03, 2005

Bonjour

I met Valancy Jane last night on msn, thanks to my brother, which was quite cool. Mind you, we only spoke for about 2 minutes because I'm still living in a prison aka falkland lodge so i had to leave so they could lock the computer room for the night.

I always seem to manage to waste my time whenever I'm on the computer. I don't quite know how I manage it. I come on intending to do work, but end up reading about 5 different blogs, then I write my own, and then I get distracted on msn whilst listening to music on launch. I don't mean to, but I always end up doing anything other than work. hmmmm. I'll just have to ban myself from using the Internet... but I'll do it later. O bum.

My brother thinks I look like my sister in this picture, what do you think? (see pictures of me here, here and here so that you can compare - be warned, some are quite strange... I can look normal too... sometimes)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

lol you two are so alike with your mental-faces. It's a good job I'm so sensible to make up for it.

3:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home