Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Story of my Life, in pictures

Here goes....


Here's me the day after I was born, with my mummy (9.8.87)

7 months. I soon started to explore the world, beginning with this yellow blanket.

My 1st birthday. It would have been much cooler if I had actually been born on this day, instead of the year earlier, becuase it would have made my date of birth 8.8.88, which I would have been proud of.

My 2nd birthday. I didn't make a habit of not wearing clothes, don't worry. Blame my mother for that one. Or the hot weather, you choose. I've spent most of my birthdays in hot countries, mostly France.

Me and Teddy. I still love him to this day as much as I did then.

I've shown this picture before, of me aged 4, staring in 'Hickory Dickory Dock'. I soon learned that things like this aren't an embarrassment, because I manage to embarrass myself daily without the spoon for aid.

See what I mean? I think I'm 6 years old in this picture.

The one horrifying thing, that I do look back at and shudder was my hair. I know everyone had bad childhood hair cuts, but this was bad. Blame my mother again for that one. It didn't last too long though I guess and the only ridicule I got for it was from my brothers and sisters, which is as expected.
My 9th birthday, while on holiday in Itlay.

Here I am aged 11, ready to start big school.

Me and my sisters. The only other hair mistake was 'the fringe'. It looks strangly tame in this picture though. It wasn't as bad as Sarah's, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Look how big the snowman is!! I'm 12 or 13 here I think.

We don't really have many pictures of me from when I was at school, of when I was about 13-15 years old, which is probably a good thing. Here I am at 15. That's the latest I'm putting on there, because there are plenty of pictures of me aged 16+ on flickr and my msn space.

So there you go. The Story of my Life, in pictures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beaky You're suck a geek. Hahahaha you crack me up.

8:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooohhhh you missed out some of the best ones!!

8:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home