Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Special Christmas Present

My neighbours have made my christmas wish come (semi) true! They've gone away for 2 days so I get to look after my neighbour's dog calledTess. Yay!

She's quite old now, but I can remember when I used to go to their house when they still lived on the end of my street, as opposed to next door to me, for my violin lessons, when I was 7 years old. She used to get really excited and jump around at me, but when I saw her yesterday she kept coming to me for a stroke, but didn't get too excited, and then she fell asleep on my feet! Guess that's what come of being an old lady I suppose...

I can't believe how long it is since I've been in their house. Me and Robin, her son, used to be really good friends when we were little, but because we both went to boarding school we didn't spek for ages. And even now that they've moved next door we never see each other because of how our houses are set out and because we're inside most of the time. It's pretty silly because I think we'd get on quite well. Yesterday was the first time I'd spoken to him in about 3 years. Stupid isn't it?? Oh well.

I'll take the camera when we go out for a walk this afternoon and get some pictures. It's been snowing too so it'll be a bit more exciting than usual!

But first, SHOPPING! woo hoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home