Sunday, September 04, 2005

Is it really possible that I'm bored of the Internet??

I was playing Sudoku on Addicting Games earlier. When I was college, we used to do it in the paper nearly everyday. We enjoyed it. So, I decided to play it on the Internet. Anyway, after finishing level 3 today, I looked at the time it took, and instead of thinking 'Yes! 15.49! That's a good time considering I was having a conversation at the same time! Woo!', all I could think was 'I've just wasted 15 minutes and 49 seconds of my life. Infact, I've wasted hours of my life on here. And I've still got another 3 weeks here where I can't do anything. I'm wasting my youth on this silly Internet. What am I doing? I'm getting of this computer. It's boring me. Yes, I, Rebecca 'bumungo.blogspot.com' Harris am bored of the Internet'.

Is this possible? Can I really be bored of the Internet? I have absolutely nothing to do other than sit and read or go on the Internet. But you know what? Right now, I'm not going to do either. I'm going to bed. And I don't know when I'll be back.



.............



And yet, I wouldn't be surprised if it was tomorrow. But I'm telling you now, the only good reason that I have for coming online is to chat with my friends, and seeing as most of them are either hundreds or even thousands of miles away and are in completely different time zones, they are usually on at silly o'clock every day so it's pointless.

Pointless. Pointless. Yes, that's what it is. The internet is pointless. For me it is anyway. Just a way of wasting my life. Think of all the useful, good things I could have done in the time that I've spent sat in front of a computer over the last few years. Think what you could have been doing instead of wasting hours on the Internet or playing stupid games. It's just silly really. I'm annoyed with myself now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

play sport...its so much more worthwhile. and makes you happy

11:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a sad day for you Beaky.....but you'll get over it, play games or something

4:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bum does naughty things to christian..............i tell u its rude

8:35 am  
Blogger beaky said...

yes.... you're hilarious... NOT.

3:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home