Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I lied, I actually have 3 things to say

Valancy Jane is famous. (well more so than she already is). Aaaaaaages ago she wrote a post about me being more random in my life. When I was at my friend Christiana's house I was looking through their yearbook and found that my other friend Duncan had used her quote as one of his all time favourites! So well done VJ, you managed to make it into the Woodhouse Grove Class of 2005 yearbook, you should feel proud!

'Randomness is like a muscle, which must be exercised regularly' ~ Valancy Jane

1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Wow.



Just ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... wow.
That's freakin' awesome!

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home