Monday, April 25, 2005

Update

I finally got to hand in all of my coursework on Friday, so now all I have to do is revision (ok, so I have some french essays to do, but I've lost the sheet with the questions on so they don't count) and it feels quite nice. Jack still hasn't handed in his IT - I'd be in the middle of a panic attack if I was in his position. Good luck Jack! So anyway, I wasted most of this afternoon playing mario kart which was lots of fun. And I did some revision for my business studies this evening which is good. I worked out that I only need another 96 points to get a B, so if all goes well on the exam day, I should be fine!

It's an exeat weekend next weekend (basically where we get chucked out and have to find somewhere to sleep for a few days) and I'm staying at Gemma's house. Only thing is, she's not going to be there for most of it. And I don't think her housemates are either. So I'm going to be pretty bored and lonely. I'll have to find something constructive to do I guess. Any suggestions?

Pollyanna loves George!! (ooh I hope he reads this!! hehe)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha fortunatly my project is now near completion, although I had to sacrifice yet another night hence the time at the moment!

5:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home