Saturday, April 23, 2005

Bobbie

When I was younger, I used to pretend that I had a little duckling called Bobbie. I always knew that he wasn't really real, but I liked to play along anyway. He must have been squished by my brother and sisters loadsof times, but somehow, he always managed to survive. I lost Bobbie quite a long time ago, but have managed to find him again, on the Internet of all places!! Feel free to play with him, tell him stories and secrets, or click on him and watch him jump. I think he's lovely. You can adopt a pet too, if you like.

adopt your own virtual pet!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha geek.
Steven killed him and i gave him to u in france

8:10 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

cute :))

3:06 pm  
Blogger Valancy Jane said...

I had a duck when I was a little girl. Her name was Priscilla. I got her when she was just a baby duckling, had her for years. She would follow me around the yard, and I would share my snacks with her.
I miss her.

10:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home