Sunday, February 13, 2005

GERMANY!!

Well I've finally made it home to germany for half term, so I'm expecting to have a very exciting and eventful week. Nah, I'm lying, I wont be doing anything... at all. I've only come home today because my parents were in Fuertaventura all last week and only came back late last night so I stayed at Gemma's house for the weekend. It was great fun. I didn't get there until quite late on friday because I had to work (ie clean in college - great fun!) but when I got there we ate lots of pizza and watched a film, which was nice. On saturday we went into town which was pretty boring, just the usual winchester, but at night we went to Gemmas friends house and we played loads of games. Sounds really childish, but it was great fun. We even played sardines and managed to get about 12 people in a toilet!! (not actually in the toilet, but in the little room, obviously). I managed to fit myself in a cupboard at one point - it took them a while to find me! haha, oh the joys of being small... We played mafia and spoons too. Fun fun fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed out that we played sardines in the pitch darkness of Beth & Jo's house!! hee hee fun fun.

9:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home