Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I thought dreaming was supposed to be fun!

Last night, I dreamt that I sat downstairs and did a whole IT exam paper. It was so boring and half of the questions had absolutely nothing to do with the course that I do and it was very stupid. (I think one of the questions was very similar to a sudoku, which is SAD. I do about 3-4 of those a week. Hmmm maybe I should stop). Well anyway, this dream was so boring that when I woke up I felt like I hadn’t even gone to sleep yet and had been working all night. It’s not a good feeling. I was so annoyed with myself. Actually, on the plus side, I do remember dreaming that Dave Grohl walked in my house 3 times. I have no idea what he was doing, and I didn’t even speak to him, but it was cool anyway. Definitely much better than doing an exam paper. But then, when my alarm finally went off, I thought to myself ‘Yay! It’s Friday!’ But no, sadly it’s only Tuesday. Bum.

Maybe when I go to sleep tonight I’ll try and think about flowers, fairies, roller coasters, chocolate and dancing to try and make myself have a nice and interesting dream. Not sure how well that will work though…

2 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

What's a sudoku?

11:06 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

It's a number test thingy that you get in the paper everyday, and you can get them on the internet too at www.sudoku.com
It's a good way to waste your time!

7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home