Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mr David Hughes. How wonderful.


Ok, so you might be wondering why I've stuck lots of random pictures of Hughz on my blog. Well, it all started of that it was because he didn't like the picture that I put of him before, so I said that if he gave me a nice one of him I'd put it on and say how wonderful he is. So here goes...

I met Hughz in September 2003 when we both arrived here. We all got to know each other, had fun and all became really good friends. Hughz always makes me laugh, but can be very scary (I am in no way a match for his strength! Jade has tried though... hehe). He likes basketball and all sorts of other sporty stuff (that I obviously know nothing about because I don't do ANY form of exercise other than walking) and he lives in germany, like me!

Actually, I don't know why I'm telling you this, because you're probably not even bothered. All I will say is that I think he is great and funny and wonderful and brilliant and not at all mean (that's a lie) and I will miss him a lot next year! You and Jade ARE COMING TO SHEFFIELD!! And that's an order!

I Love You!! Note to anyone else who reads this: don't get the wrong idea, I mean 'friend' love! haha.

Ok, I've decided (unless I (a) can't find any pictures or (b) really can't be bothered) that I'm going to put pictures of all my closest college friends on here up till the time that I leave. then when I do leave, I can look back at the posts and weep like there's no tomorrow.

Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

Blogger Sven said...

You love him and you want to marry him.

10:13 pm  
Blogger Valancy Jane said...

If that's true, that's ok. You could do a lot worse. You could end up with some weird guy that lives with his parents because he pretends to be ill and spends his time ranting about the church and talking on MSN to his friends about the girlfriend he made up that has too many 'y's in her name. That would suck.

Kidding. I love you Sven.

11:27 pm  
Blogger Sven said...

*hurt*

*cries*

*resolves to pass on his illness to VJ, somehow*

1:04 pm  
Blogger Valancy Jane said...

If I get sick, can I come live with your parents too, and we can chat all day with the aid of a keyboard and TP Becky's room and giggle a lot?

6:09 pm  
Blogger beaky said...

He's sleeping in my room, so that would be a bit silly, wouldn't it? hehe

11:48 am  
Blogger Valancy Jane said...

*giggle* That would just make it easier to claim innocence.

4:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home