Thursday, May 26, 2005

I finished school forever today!

Ok, so I still have exams to do, but they don't count. I had my last ever lesson today. Wow. Last ever lesson. I justhave to say that to myself again a few times. We didn't even do anything, our teacher let us go after 5 minutes, but I just sat and talked to my friend Chris for a bit. It's so weird, I started school when I was 4, and I know that I'll be at university next year, but it's just not the same. The thought of actually physically leaving college hasn't really hit me yet, but I know it will, and it'll be weird. Suddenly I'll be without the group of people that I've been living with 24/7 for the last 2 years. Crazy. I'll miss 'em! At least I'll still have Jess really close by and Jade, Hughz and Michael wont be too far away. Will be scary though. Oh well, I'm not leaving the Lodge just yet, I've still got a few weeks for me to have fun! Apart from one short exam on the 6th June (oh and I had french this morning - it went fine. Phew!), I don't have anything until the 23rd!! A long break! I know I'll have to do lots of revision, but I'm sure they'll be plenty of time for fun!

I would also just like to say congratulations to Michael - Liverpool managed it!! Try not to cry Michaela, I know it's emotional, but you'll be fine! hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home